Welcome to Colony Nursing Home
Dwarika Sangamnerkar Medical Foundation, is a Public Charitable Institution rendering medical services to Women and Child Health. The Institution runs the hospital - COLONY NURSING HOME – in the speciality, and super speciality services in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Infertility, Neonatology, Family Planning and Health Education etc,.
The philosophy of the institution is –
Hospital – Colony Nursing Home – A Healing Touch
The Institution runs a well-equipped specialty and super speciality hospital in Obstetrics & Gynecology, infertility, Neonatology, Test Tube Baby centre – (I.V.F), etc having super speciality facilities.
Super Speciality facilities -
- Quality Services for Women and Child Health and Infertility.
- Health movement for Healthy and Hygienic life.
- Education for excellence through creativity and craftsmanship.
- Intensive Care Unit – I.C.U. for OBGY Patients.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – N.I.C.U. for High risk babies.
- Well equipped Pathology - Microbiology – Biochemistry –Endocrinology – Haematology – Histopathology Laboratory.
- Sonography Centre – with 3 D imaging with colour doppler.
- Infertility clinic – Invitro Fertilisation – I.V.F.
- I.C.S.I. – Blastocysts culture etc.
- Assisted Reproductive Technique – (A.R.T.) – sperm wash,
Embryo and sperm banking,
- Endoscopic Surgery – Diagnostic and operative.
- Genetic Centre & Genetic Laboratory.
- Free Health Services – Our Gratitude Towards Community